FiND iT!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY RUFFIAN

This weeks theme is The Ruffian Manicure which translates into a upside down French manicure

I wanted anything but basic....so immediately I saw juicy slices of watermelon,since it is summer & the shape was perfect for this weeks theme

Enjoy!

Colors used:

•Sinful Colors Folly
•Sinful Colors Envy
•Finger Paints Flecked
•INM Northern Lights Gold

Check out more RUFFIAN manicures:

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome


Join Us next week for DOTTED manis :)


13 comments:

  1. What a great idea, this is so sweet, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed super idea! Lovely and it fits so good with the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies ...just wish it was watermelon scented

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really clever idea! Looks super cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a watermelon ruffian before, nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnx...this was My first ruffian attempt...might have to try it out again sometime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is really cute! So Clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah this is so funky! very nice twist on it indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I want to eeeaaaat them lol, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!