FiND iT!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nail Wheel Compilation

This week the creative juices were overflowing with ideas...I pulled out my nailwheels to practice some of my ideas...I like to call them inspiration wheels, because I can always come back and build a whole manicure or pedicure from them when I'm stumped on what to do next

These are just practice for me...I hope you enjoy taking a peek at the creative process behind some of my manicures.
I'd love to hear what You think about these & if You have Any suggestions for future manicures please leave that in the comments below

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Maria...I hope to incorporate them into manicures soon

      Delete
  2. Look at those skills! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey...they say practice makes perfect...do I will keep practicing :) I love the arts

      Delete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!