FiND iT!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Pretty Orgasm

Yea I said it...My Orgasm is Pretty :)

I topped my Nars Orgasm with Deborah Lipmanns Oh you Pretty Things

I was so lucky to find (ie. STALK) Deborah Lippmann polish at My local Tj Maxx. I called and had them hold what they had. The associate was like do You wanna know the colors? I was like Nope, Just hold em...I will be right there within the hour. I'm sure he thought I was a polished crazed wierdo lol.
Anywho legend had it that the coveted DL polish was being sold at TJ for 5.99
Wellllllll the rumors are TRUE...I only paid 5.99each for 2 bottles of naked which is an amazing nude (I already own her) that I gifted to My Mother & Younger sister
The 3rd bottle was a beautiful soft sheer peach with pink coral shimmers called Oh You Pretty Things....Gorgeous.

I knew I would layer her with a similar shade I aready own Nars Orgasm. This combo is soooooo amazing. Pictures don't do the magic on my finger tips justice (I've also cut my talons into nubbies that I'm LOVING)
I tried to capture the essence of this manicure.....just trust me on this one...I've painted my nails hundreds probably thousands probably more but anyway....this has got to be in My top five favorite combos!

Enjoy :)

FYI

•Naked is part of DL core line
•Oh You Pretty Things was Limited edition for Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!