FiND iT!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

MARILYN MONROE for MAC

I want sooooooo many things from this collection! I can't wait to see the packaging :)
Start saving NOW...collection available October & will include 30 items!

Here's a sneak peek of the list (I will post pics as they become available)

MAC Marilyn Collection
Release Date TBC


Lipstick
•Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
•Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)
•Pure Zen - Warm nude (Cremesheen)
•Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
•Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte)

Dazzleglass
•pfhhh! - Sheer yellow peach
•Little Rock - Soft sheer white with pearlized pigments

Lip Pencil
•Beet - Vivid reddish-pink
•Redd - Clearly red
•Cherry - Vivid bright blue/red

Eyeshadow
•How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
•Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
•Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
•Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Eye Kohl
•Smolder - Intense black
•Fascinating - Intense matte white

Penultimate Eye Liner
Rapidblack - Rich deep carbon black

Penultimate Brow Marker
Universal - Natural warm taupe-brown

Brow Finisher
Clear - Sheer

False Lashes
Extreme Black - Carbon black

Beauty Powder
Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter

Powder Blush
•Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin)
•The Perfect Cheek - Neutral pink beige (Matte)

Nail Lacquer
•Vintage Vamp - Rich deep retro wine (Cream)
•Stage Red - Dark berry red (Cream)
•Flaming Rose - True red (Cream)
•Kid Orange - Coral (Cream)
•Rich, Rich, Rich - Glittery gold (Pearl)

Lash
35 Lash - Dramatic lash with emphasis on the centre of the lash

What products will you be adding to Your collection??

2 comments:

  1. omg! I will definitely be trying to save up for this, i'm glad you posted about it! I am in need of MAC products, so I really have no clue what I'll pick first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you liked the post....all Mac products are fab...but these should be extra glam & worth the splurge..make sure you stop by & let me know what u get :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!