FiND iT!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAC Nikki Viva Glam

Ricky & Nikki Viva Glam 2012 :)

Yes please. Of course since I missed out on Nikki's MAC lipstick "Pink Friday" I wasn't about to let her new lippie slip away.

I headed to My local MAC & snatched her up....unfortunately the Ricky lip conditioner was sold out.

But anyways on to the NIKKI ;)
She is super bright & pink. This is a yellow based pink, that photographs a bit coral. She is a chameleon pink that looks different in ever type of light. Very cute for summer. If she seems to bold and bright, You can sheer her out out or layer with another color.

Are you into brights? How would you wear NIKKI?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!