FiND iT!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Naked Luxe mani

Sooooo

Today I have My most recent manicure that I am super in loves with.
I recently recieved some nail mail (yay!!) and I am now the proud owner of My very first Lippmann polish. This is a very proud moment for me. I have over 200 bottles of nail polish on 2 acrylic racks and in desperate need of a 3rd. I have personally promised my self to fill it up with more high end & indie polish brands. This lippman falls into the high end category at 16.00 a bottle. I picked the shade Naked which is a beautiful creme beige. Not exactly Manniquin hands for me as I have a golden brown skintone, but beautiful none the less. 2 coats gave full coverage & the formula was beautiful and rich.
And just because I can never leave well enough alone I added an accent finger with China Glaze Luxe & Lush from the Hunger games collection (aka Capitol Colors)
This is a fabulous flakie topcoat! A must have for any collector. I almost passed without looking thinking this was a Essie Shine of the Times Dupe. It's NOT. This has a beautiful fiery opal color shift & looks like shattered irridecent glass.

I think these two go really well together. This is a great neutral mani with a bit of pizzazz.
I see my self using both of these colors often. Naked gives a very clean look which I love and often crave after really intricate & busy manis. I can't wait to see Luxe & Lush layered over cool pinks,mint & grey colors

So stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. Beeeautiful - love my nudes, you look about the same colour as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly me too, have You found your perfect nude for Manniquin hands?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!