FiND iT!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PURE ICE

I hardly ever go to Wally world so I never see PURE ICE polish in My neck of the woods. This week while hanging out with My Mom, We made a Trip out to Walmart & I Made a Bee line for the Cosmetic section.
I picked up 2 PURE ICE COLORS.
Both are beautiful sheer color shifters.

First up is "Oh Baby" a milky clear shimmer that sparkles blue,green & even purple. This would be perfect over an opaque light pink or white polish.

2nd we have "Rio" a bright pinky purple with a shimmer that flashes Ivey blue. This color would take many layers to achieve bottle color. Use a fuschia polish as a base color for a bolder turn out.

I'm pretty pleased with both colors. I like layering. Both are versatile & unique. I like colors with a little something special. They are pretty cheap at under 2.00

Winning!

2 comments:

  1. They look really nice, I always thought the name was so great, but I bought any online (we do not have them in Denmark)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their colors are sheer but I don't mind. I love the Internet...you can find almost anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!