FiND iT!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Love with a sparkly TuTu

I was really feeling the L-O-V-E. my Hubz picked out some beautiful pale pink Tulips for me...so of course I was inspired.
The flowers reminded me of a color I'd been dying to swatch for you all. Nicole for OPI Kardashian Kollection "Kim-pletely in love" she is a delicate sheer pink with color shifting iridescence. Just gorgeous. Because she is so sheer. I used Sinful colors "TuTu" as a base color. TuTu is a pale pink as well, but she is a tad rosier than Kim and has a slight shimmer.
For My accent finger I brought out the bling to give this delicate Mani a little edge. "Spit Fire" is My first color from Pure Ice. Shout out to My Lil sis Sydney for pointing her out to me. We both agree Spit Fire is a Good Enough dupe for OPI's Teenage Dream.

I'm completely in love with this pink combo :)

What's your favorite pink shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!