FiND iT!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blonde Bombshell

My nickname for those of You that don't know is the Goldnchyld. With that said I am always on the hunt for a good Golden polish.
I have quite a few..but nothing that I loove.
I was in My local Sally's a couple of weeks ago & found a lonely bottle of China Glaze on the very bottom of the clearance rack. I snatched her up..paid and was on My way.

I had totally forgot about her..she was living in the bottom of My purse when I realized.
To make a long story short...this has to be one of My best impulse buys. China Glaze Blonde Bombshell is a glittery gold polish in a light golden base with fine strawberry blonde bar glitters. Woah...I did not expect that! It's a perfect gold shade. Being neither to warm or cold. It is fully opaque with 2 coats & wears beautifully.

Worn below as an accent finger with OPIs I have a herring problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!