FiND iT!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Whimsical meets Cinderella

A match made in fairy tales...the beautiful Cinderella (baby blue with a tiny iridescent pink flake) from sinful colors...played really well with Revlons Whimsical (sheer light blue with chunky pink & blue glitter)

And they lived happily ever after....

Both colors have been hard to find. I got really lucky with Cinderella @ found her at Walgreens. Whimsical was a gift.


A perfect Manicure for any princess. have you tried either color? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Whimsical is stocked over here...too that I say boooooo! It's so gorgeous on you btw!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!