FiND iT!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nikki Minaj Save Me and Fly

Hello my Genie babies
I've tracked down 2 colors from the Nikki collection..I know I'm on the late train a bit, since the collection has been out since mid January...so sue me ;)

We have "Save Me" a holographic bar glitter suspended in a clear base with silver micro glitters..I'm pretty sure I see flashes of blue here too. This damn glitter gets me everytime....must have it. Although in its defense, i dont have anything like it since it is a holo bar glitter.

Next we have "Fly" a vivid-squishy-vibrant- teal blue creme that is opaque with 2 coats. This polish is a dream to apply and dries very smooth and glossy

Now onto the pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!